- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix.
- Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
To find this recipe and many other delicious ones, visit tasteofhome.com