- 2 oz. Fresh cucumber juice (peel cucumbers before juicing)
- 1 ¼ oz. House made lemongrass-ginger simple syrup (*see recipe below)
- 1/2 oz. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz. Fever tree Ginger ale (tastes more of ginger than regular ginger ale)
- Combine the above in a mixing glass.
- Roll back and forth with ice 3-4 times to chill and combine.
- Strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and a mint top.
*House made Lemongrass-ginger Simple Syrup Recipe:
- Combine 50 oz. simple syrup (1:1 granulated sugar boiled with water until dissolved), with 8 oz. peeled & chopped fresh ginger root, and 15 oz. finely chopped fresh lemongrass peel, removing stiff outer layer and chop 1 ½ inches off ends, first, then discard and chop remainder).
- Cook together in a medium sized pot on the stove top.
- Simmer for 15 minutes then remove from heat.
- Allow cooling for 30 minutes.
- Strain off debris through a fine mesh strainer so only clear syrup is left.
- Cover, label and refrigerate until ready for use. Syrup expires in one month from made on date.
(recipe is from Wynn Las Vegas' Lakeside Grill. beveragedynamics.com)