- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 9in pie crust, unbaked
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt with a portable mixer on medium speed.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, and top it with pecans.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.