Servings: 6 to 8
Ingredients for Cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cups sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
Ingredients for Icing:
- ½ cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 box confectioners’ sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
Directions for Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin pie mix, water, cinnamon, & nutmeg, and beat with a portable mixer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Directions for Icing:
- In large bowl, combine the margarine, sugar, cream cheese, & vanilla, beating well with a portable mixer.
- When cake is cool, spread on the icing, and garnish the cake with pecans.