- 3 tbsp Doris Own olive oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 lb Risotto Arborio Rice
- 46 oz Chicken Stock
- ½ lb. Shittake Mushrooms sliced
- ½ lb. Baby Portabello Mushrooms sliced
- ½ lb. White Buttom Mushrooms sliced
- 3 oz Grated Parmesan
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Sautee` the chopped onion and sliced mushrooms in a pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil until brown.
- Add rice and stir until evenly coated with olive oil.
- Add ½ of the heated chicken broth (a little at a time) while stirring the risotto
- When all of the broth has been absorbed, stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: The risotto is done when it is tender but firm to the bite, Al Dente like pasta. Top with grated parmesan cheese and serve.