Sicilian Style Chicken Wrap
Basil Marinated Chicken with Caponata
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup Doris Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Cento red wine vinegar
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground pepper
- 4 spinach flat breads
- 4 slices Doris smoked mozzarella
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 jar Cento caponata
- Place basil, oil, garlic, and vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and add the marinade all over chicken. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Place 1 sliced chicken breast in the middle of each flat bread. Top with mozzarella, caponata, and spinach leaves. Roll and serve.
All items in recipe can be found at your local Doris Market