Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 can (14oz) Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 6 green onions, sliced (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 red snapper fillets (about 4 oz each)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup (2oz) Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tbsp sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes with their liquid, onions, celery, lemon juice and oregano in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place fish in prepared dish, tucking under any thin edges. Spray evenly with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and coriander.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Drain any liquid from baking dish. Spoon sauce evenly over fish; sprinkle with cheese and olives