- 4 4oz pieces of Salmon
- 6 medium-large size peppers (assorted colors: red, yellow, orange), cut in strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Doris own Pure olive oil
- 1/2 cup White balsamic vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic Powder, to taste
1. In frying pan or skillet, pour some olive oil (leave some for salmon) and saute the peppers and onions on medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn the onions. Saute for about 5 minutes or until the peppers are semi tender.
2. On medium heat, add the pieces of salmon in the pan.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on salmon, peppers, and onions.
4. Drizzle white balsamic vinegar and the remaining of the olive oil over the salmon.
5. Cook salmon for about 10 minutes. When you stick a fork in the salmon it should be soft and tender.
6. Serve salmon with peppers and onions.