- 2 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- *White cooking wine- you may add 1/4 cup or less to melted butter for flavor
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Doris' Lemon Butter Lobster Tails Recipe
Servings: 2 people
1. Preheat oven on Broil
2. With a sharp knife carefully cut top side of shells lengthwise. Pull shells apart slightly and season meat with butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Use half of the melted butter, save the other half to dip the lobster meat in when serving.
3. Place seasoned lobster tails on baking sheet. Keep lobster meat in shells when cooking to avoid burning and drying out the meat.
4. Broil lobster tails about 5-10 minutes (depending on size of tail), until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque.
5. When serving, pull meat out of shell and lay it on top of the shell (partially attached at small end) and serve with lemon wedges and remainder of butter mixture.
~Serve with Filet Mignon for a Surf and Turf Meal~