- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, milk, and oil. Pour into well of flour mixture and stir well. Stir just until ingredients are moistened.
- In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into batter.
- Cook batter in waffle iron.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced deli-style turkey
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups minced tomato
Spread cream cheese evenly over the tortillas. Top the cream cheese with lettuce leaves. Arrange the turkey slices in even layers on top of the lettuce. Sprinkle the carrots and tomato over the turkey slices. Roll the tortillas into wraps. Cut the wraps diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Secure with toothpicks.
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake, cut in cubes
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Prepare pudding with milk according to package directions. In a trifle bowl or other glass serving dish, layer half the cake pieces, half the pudding, half the bananas, half the strawberries and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and chill in refrigerator 4 hours before serving.
All these recipes were found at allrecipes.com and each recipe has a calculator that recalculates the recipe based on how many servings you wish to make. Hope this helps your Mother's Day.